Rabbit Hole Global helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

So some music videos are a so popular you will automatically get thousands of views for putting them up or just the son or a lyrics video. Many young expletive use youtube to listen to music. And the youth should be one of the main target audiences if not the main target.

I made a subliminal music video last night. I just kept flashing the text JEWS DID 9/11 during transitions between shots. And I kept saying it at 20% volume. It was pretty crap because I don't have a computer or know what the fuck I am doing. I just used an app. But I think it was good enough to get people thinking. But youtube blocked the video in less than 10 minutes.

There is probably a way we can get around this if we all think about it and work together.

I mainly focus on solutions but I also try to think up crazy outside the box ideas to wake people up.

If anyone has the ability to edit videos I think this has the potential to reach a billion people.

If we had a channel or multiple channels that just put up song, music videos, lyric videos. With subliminals I think we could really implant ideas into people.

Your subconscious brain can read messages that flash too quickly for your conscious brain. Also your subconscious brain can understand backwards messages 

There are many ways to add subliminals I think the best would be the way in this video by the us government.

If we had videos with lyrics this could probably be done easily by someone with editing programs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rnkg-yCPryE&fe...

I hope I can get some of you interesting in thisproject.this rabbits site is a fucking amazing platform so much better than facebook. We have to start using it to its full potential and start working on projects like this that help bring us closer to solutions and establishing freedom.

The cause is so important. You also aimed at probably the most decisive message to wake up to. I personally can't contribute any computer power, but I think waking people up is so important that this project should go ahead regardless (like another contribution to a war effort)

Tim Douglas said...
The cause is so important. You also aimed at probably the most decisive message to wake up to. I personally can't contribute any computer power, but I think waking people up is so important that this project should go ahead regardless (like another contribution to a war effort)

Thanks m8 I'm gonna lose my internet in 15 days. But I want this website to be the global headquarters for people who are in on solutions.

Please check out my channel I just made a series today about community. This youtube channel is probably the biggest accomplishment of my life. I have put so much information here. Over 400 videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTrjsEmmyOpf7eydwr0EXSg/videos