Rabbit Hole Global helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Hi, those already onboard, a refugee from Facebook (well, not all refugees are suspect), I am and will be glad to make your accquaintance. As some of you will know I am a veteran activist for the interests of ethnic Europeans. A writer~author, independent journalist and broadcaster, I do all I can to awaken the slumbering world of ethnic Europeans. Her eyelids are moving; keep shaking the lady.  ~  Mike 

Mike Walsh McLaughlin, ethnic-nationalist; journalist and broadcaster. Dubbed 'the thinking man's historian', he has authored and published 39 book tiles. Find him at spinfreehistory.com

Hi mike, any ideas for some never before done ways to reach people and wake them up? Any ides for solutions? With your background I think we would have a really good discussion about dealing with white genocide. ,e and a few guys I work with have a lot of ways to solve this problem. But we will only be able to set them in place after establishing freedom. Maybe we could record us chatting for like an hour and put it up on youtube

Your hand is most welcome. I could do with some advice. I'll first compose a coherent explanation of what isn't working for me.
Mike, I haven't forgotten.

My difficulty is seeing what I want. Making sense and working out what the hell sort of advice am I after.

I have concrete questions but have no expression of where I'm headed yet or what I might be working with.

I don't know how I missed this but much appreciated Mr Walsh!

Mike, I have a better idea of what concerns me. It's tactical writing.

Ways to express things so you don't invite dumb attacks, dismissal, side tracks, and especially the attentions of the ADL and such.

Things like avoiding saying things in a way that others would jump on and interpret as some sort of accusation. I often try to remember to turn a comment into a question.

Something else I think may be important is not to be aggressive. This would seem to be compromising my dealing with a matter which should be attacked and ridiculed. But we want to try to induce unaware people to think for themselves, and we will get nowhere if we turn them away. You express things in a thought provoking way without compromising your severe treatment of the subject but also without looking like you are attacking the reader (their damn sensitivities about politically correct ness).

I'm sure there must be many simple guidelines to try to follow, without needing litterary skill.

When you look at other people's writings and think "Oh god, don't say that" ... this is the sort of tactics I'm interested in.

Tim Douglas said...

Ways to express things so you don't invite dumb attacks, dismissal, side tracks, and especially the attentions of the ADL and such.

Things like avoiding saying things in a way that others would jump on and interpret as some sort of accusation. I often try to remember to turn a comment into a question.

Something else I think may be important is not to be aggressive. This would seem to be compromising my dealing with a matter which should be attacked and ridiculed. But we want to try to induce unaware people to think for themselves, and we will get nowhere if we turn them away. You express things in a thought provoking way without compromising your severe treatment of the subject but also without looking like you are attacking the reader (their damn sensitivities about politically correct ness).

I'm sure there must be many simple guidelines to try to follow, without needing litterary skill.

When you look at other people's writings and think "Oh god, don't say that" ... this is the sort of tactics I'm interested in.

That is a very good point, Tim. I have observed that Mr Walsh's style is akin to that of Voltaire: witty, direct, and to the point. No beating around the bushes.